Walker Art Gallery - William Brown Street, Liverpool
Big Art for Little Artists is located in the gallery and is opened daily from 10am -5pm. The children's area allows children to get creative with hands-on activities and interactive fun all for free!!!
HANDS ON ACTIVITY
Suitable for: early years, for children under 8
Collect a free ticket from the information desk on the day
Join us in Big Art for a chance to meet other parents and babies and take part in specially designed activities.
What can my child do there?
- Choose from a selection of books etc.
- Listen to stories
- Play with puppets and create their own stories
- Create their own art
- Dress up as characters from the Walker’s paintings
- Pose on a throne
- Chill out in our mood room – exploring sounds associated with colour etc.
- Use Big Art as a starting point to explore the rest of the gallery.